Tuesday, January 12, 2010

And in the beginning there was a novice . . .

So . . . a blog?! I've never done one before, but hey, there's always a first time for everything right? I figured I would start with some of my favorite photographs that I have taken prior to taking this class. I hope to look back on these after I finish the course and see how much I have progressed in my photography skills. Enjoy!




"Mums the Word" (October 2008)














"All-Star in Training" (August 2008)








"Another Day in Paradise" (June 2008)











"La Vita Dolce di Notta" (March 2008)











"Solidarity at Sea" (May 2009)







"A Long Days Journey Into Night" (May 2009)

1 comment:

  1. Love "La Vita Dolce di Notta" - you are a talented photographer! Maybe you can teach me how to use my Nikon D40. There is so much I don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete